1. We believe that the Bible is the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God. It is the supreme and final authority for faith and practice.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who are of one substance and equal in power and glory.
3. We believe in the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and inherent in the original writings and that they are the supreme and final authority by which all-human opinions, creeds or conduct shall be tried and judged.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ, the second Person of the Trinity, was both fully man and fully God. We believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned in Adam, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and, in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, manifest them as sinners in thought, word and deed.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures as a representative and a substitute sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the basis of His precious blood shed on Calvary’s cross.
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ who has ascended into heaven, and ever lives to intercede for us as our High Priest.
8. We believe that salvation is a free gift of God and is received by grace alone and faith alone - that genuine faith always leads us to do good works.
9. We believe that all who have received the Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and have become children of God and members of the body of Christ.
10. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church. The Church is comprised of the universal church and local church. The universal church is the worldwide body of believers. The local church is a specific body of believers established for worship, instruction, fellowship and expression of our faith.
11. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
12. We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body and those who do not believe will join Satan and his host in everlasting punishment.